Photobucket

HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

RRRP? (AKA: Ridiculously Random Role Play)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mike
Administrator
Administrator

Male
Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2008-11-02

PostSubject: RRRP? (AKA: Ridiculously Random Role Play)   Thu 6 Nov 2008 - 10:11

I've started one of these on The Dark Folly (Fot the link, see the Affiliates section).

Basically, you have a character (name, age, just the basics) and you just let it flow.
Kind of like one of those stream of consciousness, only you're writing them out in RP form!

This is my way of combining all that randomness to create a big blob of randomness, that will hopefully be hilarious to read!

So Put your character here, and Start posting in the IC!

Male
Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-11-04

PostSubject: Re: RRRP? (AKA: Ridiculously Random Role Play)   Fri 21 Nov 2008 - 23:33

I love these...I'm in, definitely. Consider it my first move as moderator of the OOC and IC sections, lol. I'll put my first post in the IC tomorrow, though, because I'm a little tired, at the moment.

Character:

Name: Michael
Personality: Chillaxed; Easy going, and cool tempered. Quick with the tongue, and the mind, Michael's a self-proclaimed god, as well as God's gift to women.
Description: Standing at six feet, one inch; Michael has shoulder-length dark brown hair, which is usually worn back in a pony-tail. He has hazel eyes, and a tuft (something like a goatee). He's dark complected, and fairly well-toned. Clothing wise, he prefers black or dark green jeans, ripped slightly at the cuffs to show the sides of his oxblood Dr. Marten combat dress boots, whose steel shanks show out the sides of the thick rubber soles. He wears a dog's choker-chain around his neck, with a metal pill-case hanging from it, and never leaves home without his Ray-Ban aviators. The majority of the time, Michael neglects to wear a shirt, as to show off the scars on his chest, but there always seems to be a black tee and a dark purple Armani silk dress shirt somewhere nearby.

-[I am the Joker's Wild.]-
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sadhadur.darkbb.com
Mike
Administrator
Administrator

Male
Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2008-11-02

PostSubject: Re: RRRP? (AKA: Ridiculously Random Role Play)   Wed 26 Nov 2008 - 17:24

Character:

Name: Mike (Lets see how confusing it gets... with more than one Mike-based name...)
Personality: Sarcastic, dry-witted and very quick. Generally happy with a smattering of manic depression.
Description: Only five foot seven, Mike needs to have a sharp mind to get attention. So he is generally giving smart-arsed responses to things, kicking people and drinking. He loves the beer. Not much else to say. It's only a random RP after all!

PostSubject: Re: RRRP? (AKA: Ridiculously Random Role Play)   

Back to top Go down

RRRP? (AKA: Ridiculously Random Role Play)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1